The orioakgroveginal site was near Croft, where our church cemetery still remains today. In June 1950, services were held at our present location for the first time and the following year, our beautiful sanctuary building was completed the following year.

In 1962 a new parsonage and fellowship hall were completed and in 1973 we were fortunate enough to have our sanctuary remodeled. 1997 was an exciting year with the completion of our newest addition, which includes a new pastor’s and secretary’s office, choir room, six Sunday School rooms and an elevator to make our building handicap accessible.